In October, I wrote a few articles on Patreon that revolve around our machinima curated program known as VRAL, now in its fourth season. On Patreon, we share exclusive video essays, articles, insights, and behind-the-scenes details with our dedicated community. Our goal is to offer a unique glimpse into the minds of talented artists working at the intersection of cinema, streaming culture, video games and video art. These interviews, deep dives, and extra content are meant to illuminate their approach, aspirations, and the impact.
Here are some Patreon-exclusive articles related to our VRAL #75 exhibition (September 29 - October 12 2023), Filip Kostic VS Filip Kostic.
- The distance between my bed and my pc
- free will in the age of AI
- Filip Kostic's frame rate theoryhttps://milanmachinimafestival.org/blog/2023/10/7/filip-kostic-frame-rate-running-theory
- A closer look at Filip Kostic's Filip Kostic VS Filip Kostic
- Filip Kostic is gaming the artworld
- Filip Kostic's remake of Fortnite is a commentary on neoliberalism
Also: don't forget to pick up a copy of VRAL S03 book. All Patrons can purchase a discounted copy. The book is available in print format only.